Vehicle Damage Evaluation (VDE)
Independent damage inventory and repair costs evaluation for insurance or individuals.
Deliver a fast, reliable independent assessment of costs of repair for damaged vehicles in order to minimize idle time for damaged vehicles.
What is VDE?
VDE is the association of strong culture of independent inspection with quality oriented organization supported by state of the art collaborative information technology.
VDE meets increasing customers’ expectations by delivering recognized technical information to vehicle repair industry and Insurance bodies.
What are the key benefits?
- Reduced insurance claim lifecycle, with accurate estimate at first inspection
- Traceability of the evaluation process
- International standard fully respected
- Adaptation to local procedures
- Provision of statistics for the insurance companies.
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS?
- Bureau Veritas is one of the world's leading providers of import control and inspection services. Established in 1828 Bureau Veritas has wide experience in Vehicle Inspection Service.
- Our global presence offers you the convenience of International expertise combined with local service where you need it.
Our Personalized service
- Bureau Veritas adapts its services to your needs. Bureau Veritas has developed and implemented several IT solutions to make the service more efficient.
Our Recognition, Certification and Accreditation
- Internationally recognized by the most important organizations, Bureau Veritas is certified ISO 9001 and was the first inspection body in the world to have its network accredited ISO 17020 within the scope of its Pre-Shipment Inspection and Verification of Conformity activities. Active member of IFIA (International Federation of Inspection Agencies), Bureau Veritas is also a member of CITA (International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee).
FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long it takes to have the repair estimate approved?
In most of the case 24 hrs, but always less than 48 hrs.
Are all type of vehicles concerned?
Our database includes all the recent types of vehicles for a particular country.
Do the vehicles need to be at garage to be evaluated?
In most of the case, the damaged vehicles are at garage for evaluation, but for minor damages other locations can be agreed.
+33 (0) 1 55 24 77 76Send an e-mail