In-Service Inspection & Verification
Bureau Veritas provides a full range of services to assess the conformity with Quality and Health & Safety regulations of equipment and installations embedded in buildings, such as power systems, fire safety devices, lifts and machinery, boilers and heaters. The goal is to ensure their safety and reliability.
Our services include specific inspections upon equipment installation or after maintenance or repair, and periodical inspections.
Thanks to our updated knowledge of applicable regulations in the countries where we operate, we are also able to assist and advise our clients on what they need to know to ensure an optimized maintenance of their buildings and facilities. This can include supervision of maintenance tasks on a regular basis. We also provide related training when applicable.
- Air Quality & Emission Management
- Atmospheric Air Emission Monitoring
- Continuing Airworthiness TOTAL CARE
- Emission Measurement for Power Plants
- HSE Training Services
- In-Service Verification of Electrical Installations
- In-Service Verification of Fire Safety Equipment
- In-Service Verification of Lifting Equipment
- In-Service Verification of Lifts