Established in Middle East early 1980's, Bureau Veritas is serving major Oil companies, its group of companies and major local players by providing diversified solutions and creating added value through assistance at any stage of the life of an Oil & Gas project, from Conceptual Design to Maintenance and Operation.
With more than 150 experts in all disciplines Bureau Veritas allows the Group to supply its day-to-day services with necessary efficiency and domestic knowledge. It offers an extensive range of technical services and solution in the fields of certification, conformity, assessment, consulting and training.
Career in Middle East
Job Title: Program/Project Controls Assurance Expert
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Purpose: Support the DCEO Office responsibility to provide program and project controls assurance for the DCEO portfolio, specifically to support the DCEO to assure the safe and effective engineering, security and commissioning transition to operations, with a focus on prime contract project controls, completion and close out.
Activity: Transition Assurance Management
- Provide program assurance activities to the DCEO portfolio including CPO, CNO, PPS and Security projects with a focus on transition to operations.
- Review and analysis of information and reporting (project controls) relating to the schedules for commissioning, turnovers to operations and the operational readiness interface, with focus on Strategic Objective ‘Ensure Seamless Transition to Plan Operations’.
- Review and analysis of information and reporting relating to performance of construction, commissioning and handovers from the DCEO portfolio for all 4 units.
- Review and analysis of information and reporting relating to schedule interfaces and information exchange between partners and other key relationships.
- Review and analysis of information and reporting relating to scheduling of remedial works and corrective actions to the DCEO portfolio.
- Development and proposal of corrective actions and business improvement opportunities arising from the above review and analysis.
- Liaise as necessary with the providers and stakeholders of the above information and reporting as advised by the DCEO and DCEO Program Manager.
Activity: DCEO Office Program Assurance Processes
- Develop, improve and implement DCEO Office Assurance Processes with a view to continual improvement.
- Coordinate activities relating to program assurance processes with the DCEO Office Manager and DCEO Program Manager.
- Prepare briefings, reports and other materials relating to the program assurance processes, and as requested by the DCEO or DCEO Program Manager.
- Actively participate in meetings and forums relating to the program assurance.
- Coordinate provision of the above activities with the other Assurance SME and the DCEO Program Manager.
Activity: Risk Management
- Keep DCEO and Program Manager updated on the emerging risks on the whole organization, especially those managed by CPO, CNO and security.
- Evaluate the Risk Management function within DCEO Business units to ensure widespread deployment of active risk management strategies across the business activities.
- Monitor the timely closure of the findings by Quality assurance and different Quality Audits.
Activity: Excellence & Quality Management
- Ensure commitment to culture of excellence and Quality Management by implementing best practices, complying with excellence requirements in terms of policies, procedures and systems, and exceeding stakeholders expectations.
- Monitor the adherence to company excellence Model by CPO, CNO and security, ensure consistent approach to implementation and report anomalies.
- Provide input into the review of the business plans of CPO, CNO and security are reflected accurately in the budget
Activity: Stakeholder Management
- Liaison with CPO, CNO and Security teams on behalf of the DCEO Program Manager for data collection, alignment or coordination.
- Work with SPME and other planning departments to ensure expectations are understood, and limitations are highlighted to senior management.
- Facilitate critical internal communication required to meet organization’s business and development objectives.
- Follow all relevant company’s HSE policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employee's place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
- Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and organization assets.
- Minimum: Project planning/scheduling certification, Primavera qualified.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Management or similar.
- Professional Certifications: Project planning/scheduling certification, Primavera qualified.
1. Minimum 10 years of relevant Nuclear experience
2. Minimum 5 years Nuclear Infrastructure projects (new build)
3. More than 2 years specific experience of the construction and commissioning handover to operations on Nuclear plants
Preferred: Middle East experience
Email address to share your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Recruiter -MER
BUREAU VERITAS S.A. Abu Dhabi Branch
P.O Box: 26264 | Abu Dhabi | United Arab Emirates
Tel: + 971(2) 64 44 920 | Fax: + 971 (2) 64 44 921
Bureau Veritas UAE
Dubai Tel. : +971 (0) 4 3074400 / Fax : +971 (0) 4 3452391
GSIT Tel: +971 (0) 4 3103300 / Fax: +971 (0) 4 3451147
Abu Dhabi Tel: +971 (0) 2 6444920 / Fax: +971 (0) 2 6444921
Fax: +973 178775760
Tel.: + 2 24183020
Tel +98 21 2201 88 42
Fax : +98 21 2205 76 62
Tel +971 4 3453560
Fax : +971 4 3452391
Tel: +962 6 50 60 670
Fax: +962 6 50 60 504
Tel.:+965 2482 5997
/ + 965 2482 5977
Fax: +965 2482 5984
Tel.: +9611 240640
Fax : +9611 250650
Tel : +968 24475925
Fax +968 - 2447 5794
Tel : +974 40 329 729
Fax : +974 44 437 190
Tel : +966 (3) 8457701 to 8457705 ( 5 lines)
Fax : +966 (3) 8457706