Optimizing your sourcing & supply chain performance
For companies to maintain their competitive edge and make intelligent business decisions in today’s marketplace, they need access to critical information including the latest global regulatory requirements, supply chain performance status reports by product and supplier, and business intelligence data. Armed with such knowledge, companies can use data management and reporting to more effectively monitor their quality assurance programs, understand product and vendor performance, and track sample status.
Properly analyzed, this information can help manufacturers, vendors, agents, brands and retailers meet a variety of business challenges. However, the creation and maintenance of information databases and reporting systems requires dedicated time and resources to be of value. This makes such a knowledge tool cost prohibitive for many organizations.
OneSource, our advanced e-business knowledge management solution, offers global access to vital information and customized reporting all in one place to help you effectively manage/improve sourcing and quality for your products and suppliers in a cost effective manner:
- OneSource Global: Test, inspection, audit and assessment order tracking, service reports, basic reporting and access to the Knowledge Center.
- OneSource Collaborative: Basic business intelligence for testing, inspection, factory assessment and social audit as well as performance analysis at report level. Access to discussion forum and product dispositioning function.
- OneSource Intelligence: Includes failure analysis by tolerance level, performance analysis by test, product life cycle reporting, benchmarking and a discussion forum facilitating supply chain communication.
Order Tracking: Monitor in real-time the progress of your orders via the Web anywhere in the world from your desktop in a password protected environment. Includes the flexibility to create ad hoc reports and save them for the future. Use this to identify whether your order has been received, what the result of the test, audit or inspection is or whether your product inspection or factory audit has been scheduled.
Service Report Delivery: Access individual test and inspection reports as well as consolidated summary information. Use to identify why your testing sample passed or failed or whether inspection requirements were met for your product or vendor.
Business Intelligence: Failure Analysis and Performance Analysis Reporting: Run queries to analyze product performance by country or industry average, assess vendor performance, identify top failures by product category and identify how to better spend QA/QC budget.
Product & Process Disposition: Provides you with the ability to review and accept marginal failures in test reports or inspection, audit and assessment reports working collaboratively with your supply chain.
Audit Management: View audit and assessment orders by calendar, chart, map or supply chain view. Includes order management life cycle functionality with the “status” of each order being broken down to include: Awaiting Payment, Payment Received, Booking Received, Pending Schedule Confirmation, Service in Progress, Re-Schedule, Awaiting Client Information, Result Issued, Report Issued, IC Issued, and Invoice Issued. Audit validity period and next audit due date is also included.
Knowledge Center: A dedicated section for regulatory updates, bulletin announcements, case studies, frequently asked questions and upcoming events such as vendor training on a regulatory change in Asia or global webinars.
- Covers test, inspections, audits and assessment information
- Provides you with the ability to monitor supply chain performance and make sourcing decisions based on real time information
- Home Page Dashboard allows for easy access to reports/supply chain data
- Track and monitor order status through our locations worldwide, including email notifications
- Allows for customized reporting tailored to your individual needs
- View your test, inspection, audit and assessment results by chart or calendar view
- View your audit and assessment results by map or supply chain view
- Provides access to a dedicated Regulatory Knowledge Center
Our knowledge management platform, OneSource, is constantly evolving; some of the future modules in development include:
- Regulatory & Standards Management: fully searchable information on regulatory and standard developments by product category covering core selling regions worldwide.
- Product Technical Folder: an online product technical folder that tracks real time status of a product’s technical documentation by various supply chain stages (customizable to meet your needs). Can also be used as a repository for all your technical documentation.
- Customer Integration Program: provides electronic data interchange integration between OneSource, the whole supply chain and 3rd party systems.