Bureau Veritas helps organizations manage all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental aspects of their construction projects, from design to completion. Such projects include buildings and facilities of all kinds, as well as civil infrastructure.
We can provide support in project management and assess conformity with all regulatory requirements during the design and construction phase. We also provide technical support at design stage, soils and construction material testing – on site or in our laboratories –, and structural engineering diagnosis when needed.
- Building Energy Audit
- Building Technical Control
- Construction Materials Testing/Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Permitting / Code Compliance
- Construction Project Management Assisstance
- Environmental Assessment & Studies
- Environmental Assessment & Studies (Soils)
- Environmental Assessment and Studies - IPPC Assistance
- Environmental Performance Improvement / Energy Efficiency
- Green Rating