Regulatory Compliance Testing for the Electrical & Electronics Industry
Curtis-Straus LLC, a subsidiary of Bureau Veritas, was founded on the belief that testing laboratories must offer professionalism, accuracy, and reliability in a client friendly atmosphere. Our team strives to provide precise, consistent and impartial testing, expert design advice and expeditious, thorough reporting. Our products are drawn from such fields as medical devices, information technology equipment from PCs to home alarms, peripherals, and industrial control systems.
Learn more about Curtis-Straus and their history.
Curtis-Straus as a certification body does not offer or provide consultancy (the designing, manufacturing, installing, maintaining or distributing of a certified product or product to be certified) to its clients.
- EMC Testing
- Product Safety Testing
- NEBS Testing
- Wireless & Mobile Testing
- North American NRTL/SCC Certification
- Telecommunication Certification
- Environmental Simulation Testing
- ENERGY STAR® Certification
- International Approvals Management
- Solutions for Electrical & Electronics
View All CPS Services Find a solution