Global Certification Program
Managing Certification With a Global Approach
Challenged with the management of multi-sites or multi-scheme management systems, Global Companies today need a cost-effective solution that provides a better overview of operations and a common approach to processes.
What is a Global Certification Program?
A global certification program is managed globally and centrally and often by one certification body.
There are several types of Global Certification Programs:
- Site-by-Site Certification
- Integrated Management Systems: one management system to manage multiple aspects of organizational performance to meet the requirements of more than one management system standard (eg. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000, etc.)
- Multi-Sites Certification: different sites with a common management system monitored by internal audits
- It is also possible to have both multi-site and integrated certification
Why Undertake a Global Certification Program?
There are three main benefits of a Global Certification Program:
Consistent approach to auditing and standardized reporting.
The benchmarking of all sites through a central, holistic business overview to highlight good practices as well as areas to be addressed to reduce risk exposure.
- Cost Reduction and Time Savings
Audit volume optimization with 10%to 30% reduction in audit costs.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas Certification?
- One voice, one team
From Project Manager to auditor and back-office, we are united in one dedicated and customized team. Our team works hand-in-hand with our client for better management of project execution processes.
- A dedicated client portal platform
Our BVNet platform offers to our client a single secured place to view global project status anywhere and anytime.
With BVNet tool, you can maximise efficiency and communication during your project :
- manage the information flow
- improve coordination
- anticipate solution
It delivers documents, reports, contact information and any other project information online.
The BVNet Platform is accessible ot our customers, partners and employees.
- A worldwide network that serves you locally
With a network of 5,700 auditors in more than 100 countries we offer our clients a unique combination of international and local expertise ensuring consistent services wherever our clients are located.
- Unmatched expertise in all sectors
Our global team of auditors have extensive knowledge of specific industry sectors, local regulations, markets and languages.
- A proven track record with multinational and multi-site companies
Certification Sales Department
Phone: +33 1 55 24 76 63
Send an e-mail