Automotive Standard: Certification to IATF 16949:2016
Nowadays, automotive supply chain is getting increasingly complex, and it is crucial for car manufacturers to be able to rely on their globally-dispersed suppliers. Automotive suppliers shall demonstrate their ability to anticipate and manage changes, as well as maintaining reliable industrial processes for their customer satisfaction.
Getting certified against IATF 16949:2016 (previously ISO/TS 16949:2009) is the best way to demonstrate such maturity and reliability.
In order to assist automotive stakeholders in this process, Bureau Veritas Certification proposes solutions to:
- certify and audit against automotive standard
- support automotive actors in being prepared against IATF 16949 Standard thanks to a Digital Tool offer
- perform suppliers customized audit program
What is IATF 16949:2016
- IATF 16949:2016 replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009 after ISO9001 standard upgrade in Sept 2015.
- It is the only standard recognized world widely and related to quality management systems in the automotive industry. Published by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) in October 2016, it is applicable to any organization active in the automotive supply chain.
- Learn more about IATF 16949 - Service Sheet
What is Transition :
- Transition is the necessary stage for upgrading from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016 certification and keep valid automotive certification recognition.
- ISO/TS certificate will be no longer valid starting from 14th of September 2018. It’s the deadline to get an IATF 16949:2016 certificate.
Learn more about transition with Bureau Veritas Technical Guide
Bureau Veritas Digital Solutions:
|Practical Tool Box||Aimed At|
|Self Assessment Tool||Key Benefits|
Learn more about IATF 16949 - digital pack service sheet
Digital Packs offer
How to get Bureau Veritas Digital Tools