Quality & Quantity Determination
From grains and fertilizers through to grain bi-products and speciality refined oils, Bureau Veritas has the knowledge, experience and network to provide accurate quality and quantity determination.
Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors will provide assurance that the samples taken are truly representative of the cargo and in accordance with international standards.
We offer a host of specifically developed sampling procedures for belt loaded goods, stockpiles, silos, warehouses, holds and tanks including:
- Verification of sampling equipment calibration.
- Supervision or actual sampling of correct sampling increments.
- Correct sample preparation to produce a quality / laboratory sample for analysis and sample trace-ability purposes.
- Independent check weighing of bulk or bagged products loaded or discharged.
- Weighing supervision and tally control.
- Accurate and timely reporting of issues during loading or discharge and protest letters issued to all relevant parties.
Key Benefits Include:
- Independent and experienced personnel based in all key locations worldwide.
- Conformity to best-practice ethical, health and safety and environmental standards
- Appropriate international standards and procedures are adhered to (ISO, GAFTA and FOSFA).
- Our brand is recognized and trusted for quality and accuracy.
- Our certificates of quality and quantity are accepted by the world’s main producers, traders and financial institutions.
- Timely reporting of results and certification for negotiation of documentary credits.
- Global consistency of inspector best practices.
Agri-Commodities & Fertilizer Services
Loading & Discharge Supervision & Inspection
Global Storage Solutions
Fishmeal & Fish Oil Products
Grains & Feeding Stuffs
Vegetable Oils and Biofuel Feedstock
More Agri-Commodities & Fertilizer Services