Vegetable Oil & Biodiesel Feedstock Surveys
Bureau Veritas provides all inspection and testing needs throughout the supply chain of the vegetable oil and biofuels industry via our extensive global operational network and leading analytical capability.
With a dedicated team of inspectors and analysts, Bureau Veritas provides inspection and testing requirements as per industry standards, local procedures and per contractual terms. Including:
- Analysis services for edible oils, feed stocks and animal feed.
- Loading, discharge and transshipment surveys from production through to distribution and consumption.
- Vessel and shore tank cleanliness surveys (pre-shipment and pre-loading)
- Ship and shore tank measurement
- Quantity assessment
- Contamination and damage Surveys
- Packaged goods inspections
- Flexi bag / ISO container Surveys etc.
- Stock monitoring services
- Sustainability supply chain verification services
In addition to providing services for standard oils, Bureau Veritas’ vegetable oil and biofuels inspection services include the full range of inspection and analytical capabilities for Methyl Esters, Used Cooking Oils, Oleo Chemicals, Tallow and various other feedstock materials
Bureau Veritas ensures all services are executed to the highest standards under trade membership’s rules and accreditation. Each lab and geographical operation holds both numerous international and local accreditations such as FOSFA / MPO, PORAM/ SEA, demonstrating our commitment to act in compliance with industry requirements and with respect to the needs of our clients.
Agri-Commodities & Fertilizer Services
Global Storage Solutions
Fishmeal & Fish Oil Products
Grains & Oilseeds