Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into an organization’s business model. CSR’s aims include the need to embrace responsibility for an organization’s actions and encourage a positive impact through its activities on the environment, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public who may also be considered as stakeholders.
Bureau Veritas is a leading provider of CSR services offering a wide range of services including Social Audits / Social Compliance, Environmental Audits / Assessments and Security Audits / Assessments. We can also offer CSR Report Assurance.
- SAC HIGG Index Verification
- Social Compliance Solutions
- Social Audit
- Social Responsibility
- SA 8000 Certification for Social Accountability
- Environmental Audit
- ISO 14001 Certification for Environmental Improvement
- Security Audit
- Assurance of Sustainability Reporting