EU Toy Safety
The EU Toy Safety Directive (2009/48/EC) was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) on 30 June 2009. This new Directive places a host of new responsibilities on manufacturers, importers and retailers of toys that are destined for sale in the European market.
Backed by global teams of technical specialists and business professionals, our EU Toy Supply Chain Risk Management Solution addresses the full requirements within the EU toy regulatory framework, including a chemical risk management approach. Our Solution can assist you to not only become compliant, but also to improve quality performance and reduce risk of returns/recalls, thus enhancing profitability and improving brand reputation.
• Policy Development including Product / Factory Risk Matrix Development
• Full range of Testing, Inspection and Audit Services
• Safety Assessment / Toyograph Chemical Risk Assessment Tool
• Factory Chemical Management System Assessment
• Technical File Management
• Supply Chain Performance Management via OneSource.com