CA Proposition 65 Resources
Compliance to CA Prop 65 can be complicated.
By monitoring Proposition 65 actions and settlements, BV helps retailers and manufacturers take a proactive and comprehensive approach to compliance.
We assist clients in determining if listed Prop 65 chemicals are present in their products; identifying exposure routes and assessing the risk levels in items. We then help our clients to build in the appropriate requirements into their testing and quality assurance program an ongoing basis.
Prop 65 Regulatory Bulletin Updates
• New Settlements (tape measures, work gloves, dog toys, curtains, headphones, computer accessories, ceramic tile and more) April 2017
• PFOA and PFOS Added to Prop 65 Chemicals List (Nov 2017)
• New Prop 65 Settlements (pet carriers, leashes, string lights, earphones, headphones, and more) Aug. 2017
• New Prop 65 Settlements (ceramic/porcelain tile, mattress protector/covers, storage hooks, necklaces, and more) June 2017
Webinars & Reports
• CA Prop 65 Webinar on Demand - May 2018 view webinar
• Prop 65 Q&A Session - listen to audio
• May 2018: Q1 2018 Summary of 60 Day Notices read
• March 2018: CA Prop Summary of 2017 60 Day Notices read
Prop 65 Services
• Testing and Consulting Services: read
• Avoid litigation. BV has the clear path to solve a 60-Day Notice quandary with our Prop 65 Safe Harbor Assessments read
COMPLIANCE CAN BE COMPLICATED. CONTACT US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS
Consumer Products Services
Send an e-mail