CA Proposition 65 Resources
Compliance to CA Prop 65 can be complicated.
By monitoring Proposition 65 actions and settlements, BV helps retailers and manufacturers take a proactive and comprehensive approach to compliance.
We assist clients in determining if listed Prop 65 chemicals are present in their products; identifying exposure routes and assessing the risk levels in items. We then help our clients to build in the appropriate requirements into their testing and quality assurance program an ongoing basis.
Prop 65 Regulatory Updates
• June 2019: Sixty Day Notices Issued for PFOA
• May 2019: Sixty Day Notices Issued for Hexavalent Chromium
• April 2019: New CA Prop 65 Settlements (pet toys, jewelry boxes, costume packaging, etc.)
Webinars & Reports
• May 2019: Q1 2019 Summary of 60 Day Notices. read
• Feb 2019: 2018 Summary of 60 Day Notices. read
• Nov 2018: Q3 2018 Summary of 60 Day Notices. read
• CA Prop 65 Webinar on Demand - May 2018 view webinar
• Prop 65 Q&A Session - listen to audio
Prop 65 Services
• Testing and Consulting Services: read
• Avoid litigation. BV has the clear path to solve a 60-Day Notice quandary with our Prop 65 Safe Harbor Assessments read
COMPLIANCE CAN BE COMPLICATED. CONTACT US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS
Consumer Products Services
Send an e-mail