Curtis-Straus Announces EPA Recognition To Test Lamps and LuminariesSeptember 15, 2017
– Curtis-Straus LLC, a Bureau Veritas Company, is pleased to announce that its EPA ENERGY STAR ® Conditions and Criteria for Recognition of LED Lighting Facts lab for the ENERGY STAR® Program was certified by A2LA.
Curtis-Straus is now recognized to test the following product categories for the ENERGY STAR Program:
• Audio/Video Equipment
• Water Coolers
• Uninterruptible Power Supplies
• Luminaires: Fluorescent (Directional)
• Luminaires: Solid State (Directional)
• Luminaires: Fluorescent (Non-Directional)
• Luminaires: Solid State (Non-Directional)
• Luminaires: Fluorescent Lamps
• Luminaires: Fluorescent Ballasts
• Lamps: Compact Fluorescent (Directional)
• Lamps: Solid State LED Lamps (Directional)
• Lamps: Compact Fluorescent (Omnidirectional and Decorative)
• Lamps: Solid State LED Lamps (Omnidirectional and Decorative)
• LED package, module or array (IES LM-80-2008)
ENERGY STAR® is a joint program established by the EPA and the U.S. Department of Energy aiming to protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Bureau Veritas supports ENERGY STAR certification and provides testing services for a full range of electrical products, including household appliances, lighting, home electronics and information technology goods through our global network of facilities in Asia and the Americas. Among these programs are audio/video equipment, clothes washers, compact fluorescent lamps, room air conditioners, set-top boxes and cable boxes, telephony and televisions.
For more information on Curtis-Straus, visit: www.bureauveritas.com/curtis-straus
- End -