Welcome to May issue of Bureau Veritas' Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry.
Read the latest stories below or click the relevant hyperlink to discover the full stories online.
• effective May 1, 2019, Bureau Veritas CPS US’ Technology
brands have rebranded as “Bureau Veritas” and are formally
adopting the Bureau Veritas brand name and logo
• reinforces our combined USA strengths of technical know-how
and innovation, broad capability, talents and customer focus
supported by our global network and operational excellence
• enhances access to an extensive EAW capability offering to
Technology brands & retailers
• extends the web-based test management system Interlab EVO
with 5G content according to 3GPP and GCF/PTCRB certification
• covers Test Specifications, Quality Policies, Questionnaire,
Test Plan Optimization, and Test Platform information
• provides regular updates including GCF/PTRCB requirements,
new or modified 5G-specific Test Cases, Test Parameters,
Device Features or Applicability Expressions
>> View the Brochure
• MirrorLink eases the way to the connected car by offering
seamless connectivity between a smartphone and a vehicle
• enables smartphones wirelessly or with a USB cable to
MirrorLink enabled vehicle dashboards, drivers have an easy
access to applications running on their smartphones
• MirrorLink supports Bluetooth®, USB, Wi-Fi, UPnP, VNC, etc.
• learn more:
>> MirrorLink Device Certification
>> MirrorLink Application Testing
• June 26 - 28 | Shanghai
• stand #N4.B20 | Hall N4
• Shanghai New International Expo Centre
• visit our Wireless Specialists at our booth:
• discuss Bureau Veritas 5G capabilities and experiences as well
as get updates on connectivity evolution
• Digital Wellness Testing and Certification Capability
We also provide the complete version of this eNewsletter including regulatory news and upcoming events.
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter and stay connected with us.
Consumer Products Services
Send an e-mail