Welcome to our September issue of Bureau Veritas Global E.A.W. eNewsletter for the Electrical & Electronics, Automotive and Wireless/Smartworld industry.
In this issue, we announce our wireless lab in Taiwan has added two new testing services for Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Passpoint® Release 3, complementing to our wide range of Wi-Fi testing services including Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Enhanced Open™, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Easy Connect™ and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™. From 22-24 October, we are once again exhibiting at the Mobile World Congress America in Los Angeles, and the Automotive Testing Expo in Novi, USA, respectively. Visit our specialists at our booths to get first-hand information of our latest solutions addressing 5G, cybersecurity, smart home, global market access and new mobility.
Read the latest stories below or click the relevant hyperlink to discover the full stories online.
• October 22 - 24 | Los Angeles, California, USA
• Stand No. 2806 | South Hall | Los Angeles Convention Center
• come to our Stand to get first-hand information of these NEW Topics of Interest:
• NEW Mobility Capability with Lab Opening in Detroit
• learn more of our innovative wireless conformance for PTCRB, GCF, Bluetooth SIG, FCC, ISED and RED/CE
• Reserve a time to meet our specialists >> click here
• October 22 - 24 | Novi, Michigan, USA
• Stand No. 11043 | The Suburban Collection Showplace
• the Expo is the world’s leading trade fair for automotive testing, evaluation and quality engineering
• come and meet our Automotive Specialists from Bureau Veritas’ six automotive testing labs in the Americas
• learn more about our full range of automotive testing & homologation services addressing EMC, materials, environmental, performance, chemical and analytical
Bureau Veritas is qualified for Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ Testing
• Bureau Veritas in Taiwan is now qualified to provide testing for Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ certification program
• based on the IEEE 802.11ax standard, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ provides the capacity, efficiency, coverage, and performance required by users in this ever demanding Wi-Fi environments
• Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ delivers improvements and new features that enable Wi-Fi devices to operate efficiently in the most dense and dynamic connectivity settings
• we provide complete Wi-Fi® testing services including Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Enhanced Open™, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Easy Connect™, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™, and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Passpoint®
• Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Passpoint® streamlines network access in Wi-Fi® hotspots, enabling a seamless and secure connection to Wi-Fi Hotspot networks
• Bureau Veritas in Taiwan provides both Wi-Fi Passpoint® Release 2 and Release 3 testing services
• Wi-Fi Passpoint® Release 3 related features will become mandatory from January 2020
• learn more about Bureau Veritas’ WiFi® One-stop Solution: click here
We also provide the complete version of this eNewsletter including regulatory news and upcoming events.
Enjoy reading the E.A.W. eNewsletter and stay connected with us.
Consumer Products Services
Send an e-mail