~ October 22 - 24 I Novi, MI, USA I Booth #11043 ~
Buffalo, New York, US, September 9, 2019 – Bureau Veritas, the leader in delivering testing, inspection, advisory and homologation services to the automotive industry, has announced that it will once again be exhibiting at the Automotive Testing Expo tradeshow being held at the Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan from October 22 – 24, 2019.
Technical representatives from Bureau Veritas’ six automotive testing labs in the Americas will be on hand at Booth #11043 to discuss services including:
• EMC Testing
• Certification: Wireless Testing (Wifi, Bluetooth) and Type Approval
• Environmental Testing: Extreme temperatures, high humidity, QUV, and mixed flowing gases
• Material Testing: Corrosion, weathering, tensile strength, chemical resistance, hardness, flammability, etc.
• Performance Testing: Ensures components perform as intended with life cycle and durability testing
• Chemical / Analytical Testing: FTIR scans, GS-MS, HPLC, XRF, among other analyses.
The Automotive Testing Expo is the world’s leading trade fair for automotive testing, evaluation and quality engineering. The event will consist of a conference program featuring high level presentations from respected industry specialists on topics and issues that challenge the automotive industry. The exhibition will showcase the latest technologies and services that are designed to ensure that the highest standards are met in terms of product quality, reliability, durability and safety.
- End -
Consumer Products Services
Send an e-mail