The present level of investment in all industrial sectors is such that key players have reached their maximum capacity of delivery. The present population pyramid poses problems of access to the required level of expertise.
Achieve Excellence with Quality Assurance Processes
The result is that specific quality assurance processes need to be implemented. They encompass the design phase, the global supply chain and site activities, construction at yards as well as the assembly and commissioning phases.
Bureau Veritas: international quality experts
Bureau Veritas creates and implements quality assurance processes so you can reach your desired level of quality. Our teams are present in all major industrial countries and can provide you with quality assurance services where you invest or operate.
Reach your project quality targetsBureau Veritas proposes multi-disciplinary teams of experts specialized in:
- Risk identification and assessment (QRA, ALARP: As Low As Reasonably Practicable)
- Licensing Support (permitting and siting), Seveso studies
- Design review and certification of conformity to codes and client "basis of design"
- On-site quality assurance during construction, site assembly and commissioning
- Complete safety and code compliance plan according to applicable local and international codes. (i.e. AS-NZ rules for Australia and hazardous areas EEHA, GOST-R in Russia, CE Marking in Europe, NORSOK in Norway, IBR for pressure vessels in India, ASME, ATEX, etc.)
- Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Risk-Based Inspections (RBI)
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
Phone: +33 1 55 24 70 00
Send an e-mail