Transportation System Certification
Create transportation systems you can trust
Rail and transport systems are the lifeblood that keeps our world moving.
In order to improve interoperability, quality and safety for this vital infrastructure, Bureau Veritas offers a wide range of certification and assessment services against global and local regulations.
From local metro systems to high speed international trains, Bureau Veritas has significant experience intervening to assure the compliance of their systems, power supply, control and command, and signaling equipment.
We have transport specialists around the world who know and understand local and international regulations and standards.
Achieve safety and conformance of your rail and transport systems with Bureau Veritas by your side
We offer a large scope of services:
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA) in compliance with CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129
- Certification of SIL level as per CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129
- Notified Body services according to STI/EN/UIC: certification of systems or products
- Certification to International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS)
- Certification of welding management systems for manufacturers according to EN 15085
Bureau Veritas is a notified body for most applicable regulations.
Industrial Products Certification Dept
Phone: +33 1 55 24 77 11
Send an e-mail