Equipment for use in Explosive Atmospheres Certification
Bureau Veritas provides access to the global marketplace
Manufacturers looking to sell products for use in potentially Explosive Atmospheres must demonstrate compliance to applicable international and European regulations. If you manufacture such products, you must provide the assurance that your equipment will not cause an explosion.
One single process for ATEX and IECEx to achieve global compliance
Bureau Veritas provides you with third-party conformity assessment services against multiple regulations and standards including the ATEX European Directive (mandatory to sell products in Europe) and the IECEx international certification scheme (created to facilitate trade in more than 30 countries and in conformity with the highest international safety standards).
Bureau Veritas can provide both ATEX and IECEx certification in one single process, significantly cutting certification costs and time.
Quickly and safely access worldwide markets with Bureau Veritas.
We offer a large scope of services:
- Product certification as per European Directives or international certification schemes (CB scheme, IECEE, IECQ, IECEx, etc.)
- Definition of testing protocol
- Electrical safety: to assess risks of fire, electrocution or electric shock
- Behavior in environments (vibration, impact, extreme temperatures, corrosion, permeability)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- ATEX equipment: gas, vapor, mist, air-dust mixtures
- Performance and endurance tests
Examples of Typical Product Marking
Bureau Veritas is a notified body for the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC.Bureau Veritas is an Accredited Ex Certification Body (CB) and Test Laboratory (TL) under the IECEx scheme, offering compliance to a growing list of international markets, including China, Korea, Australia, Russia, Brazil, and many others.
Industrial Products Certification Dept
Phone: +33 1 55 24 70 00
Send an e-mail