Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certification
When transporting dangerous materials, get your certification and relevant marking
When transporting dangerous goods, it is essential that transportation is conducted safely and in full compliance with relevant regulations.
With Bureau Veritas, our experts guide you through the complexity of the certification process. Quickly obtain your license to operate with a cost-efficient process in order to access global markets.
We can provide services for new equipment:
- ADR, RID, IMDG prototypes approval and initial inspection of tank containers, portable tanks, Multiple Element Gas Containers (MEGCs) and receptacles
- CSC approval
- Conformity assessment of receptacles and tanks for TPED directive
- Homologation of IBC and packaging
- Certification of portable tanks as per US DOT and Transport Canada
No matter by road, rail or maritime - maintain your asset's full regulatory compliance
From portable tanks and tank containers to cylinders and dry and bulk containers, we have tailor-made services and a broad network of local experts who know and master the legal and regulatory requirements throughout the world.
Our professional teams know how and when your equipment must be assessed, tested or inspected.
We offer in-service inspection:
- ADR, RID, IMDG periodic inspection of tank containers, portable tanks, Multiple Element Gas Containers (MEGCs) and receptacles
- In-service inspection on CSC
- Periodic inspection of receptacles and tanks for TPED
- Voluntary inspection
Bureau Veritas is a notified body for most relevant regulations for rail, road, maritime and intermodal.
Industrial Products Certification Dept
Phone: +33 1 55 24 70 00
Send an e-mail