Wind Turbines and Wind Farms Certification
Uphold safety and quality of your wind turbines and wind farms
Onshore and offshore wind farm projects pose a number of challenges. Installations are complex and each site is different.
Bureau Veritas* certification services ensure your project meets specific and regulatory requirements. Wind turbines and projects represent more than just groundbreaking energy technology, they're the path to our future.
What better reason to ensure their operations are safe and secure.
Bureau Veritas is at the forefront of wind turbines and project certification
Whether your company is a wind farm operator, developer or wind turbine manufacturer, Bureau Veritas ensures the reliability of your project by offering a wide range of customized services.
We can step in to ensure you products are in conformance with relevant standards during any stage of the wind farm life cycle from design to operation.
We offer a large scope of wind services:
Type certification applies to turbines or major components. It includes:
- Design evaluation including independent analysis
- Manufacturing plan evaluation
- Type testing
Project certification includes:
- Site condition assessment
- Integrated load analysis
- Design basis evaluation
- Wind turbine, support structure, foundation and other installations design evaluation
- Wind turbine support structure, foundation and other installations manufacturing surveillance
- Transportation and installation surveillance
- Commissioning surveillance
- Project characteristics measurements
- Operation and maintenance surveillance
Bureau Veritas is a notified body for most relevant regulations.
*All certifications are delivered by Bureau Veritas Certification (France)
Industrial Products Certification Dept
Phone: +33 1 55 24 70 00
Send an e-mail