Non-Destructive Testing Services
A leading expert in Non-Destructive Testing
Bureau Veritas has a large range of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) capabilities that meet your project challenges and inspection needs.
All of our NDT techniques and technologies are certified to international standards. We employ state-of-the-art equipment and experienced professionals in order to provide you with confidence and assurance.
- Expert inspection of welds, castings, forgings, components, plates, rolled product, piping and more
- Tube Inspections using Eddy Current, IRIS (Internal Rotational Inspection System), Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry and Remote Field Eddy Current
- Holiday Testing Coating inspection covering all aspects of surface finishing
- Corrosion Under Insulation Detection using Lixi Profiler
- Expert Pipeline Inspection: welding inspections of pipeline construction using X-Ray and Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT)
- Rope Access for working-at-height solutions for NDT inspection, asset integrity services and basic maintenance. A safer, faster and more efficient alternative to scaffolding or cranes.
Traditional and Advanced NDT Methods
Bureau Veritas uses a large range of both traditional and advanced NDT techniques.
Traditional NDT Techniques:
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle
- Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Painting and coating Inspection
Advanced NDT Techniques:
- Phased Array UltrasonicsTime of Flight Diffraction (ToFD)
- Automated and Remote Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Flux Leakage
- IRIS (Internal Rotational Inspection System)Testing
- Computerized Radiography
- Alternative Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Guided Wave Ultrasonics
- Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry
- RapidGear Scan
Bureau Veritas: Innovative data management and processing tools
> Our web based management system ARMour® analyzes a large range of data including NDT, asset reliability, inspection and audit data anywhere in the world.
> Eliminate data silos and have confidence knowing your inspection data is centralized, searchable and available on-line, anytime.
> Streamline your NDT inspection results with your CMMS system and protect your corporate memory banks.
> Compare and correlate NDT and condition monitoring results. Access data from Vibration Analysis, Thermography, Ultrasonic Testing, Visual Inspection, Oil Analysis and other techniques all from a central location.
International NDT capabilities
Bureau Veritas is a member of the HOIS - the industrial forum centered around discussing inspection issues and using improved inspection technology in order to achieve reliable and cost effective Non-Destructive Testing techniques.
Our NDT teams of specialists are located in all large industrial countries and are continuously trained in the latest and most advanced NDT techniques.
Phone: +33 1 55 24 70 00
Send an e-mail