Embedded Software Solutions
Digital technologies have overwhelmed industrial markets, and software systems are now present in almost all technical products. Their behaviors are directly controlled by embedded softwares, whose failure can have severe human, strategic, economic, environmental or brand image consequences.
Integrated in equipment, invisible and often controlled via machine interfaces, their performance and risk of failure have so far been difficult to assess.
How making sure all product functionalities will behave exactly as planned?
How securing the system from design to validation?
Bureau Veritas provides a disruptive approach to serve software Reliability, Availability, Safety, Integrity and Performance for all digital systems supply chain ; from operators to integrators, technology providers, tool editors and certification authorities.
· ‘White box” approach for analysing the software’s structure and code
· Risk prioritization approach to meet security expectations
· Comprehensive testing of possible failures due to system design
· Conformity assessment and training to be compliant with international standards IEC 61508, DO 178, IEC 62433, IEC 62304, IEC 60880/62138, ISO 26262, CENELEC 50128
· Expertise: software design, code analysis, Frama-C validation, tests, development of customized specifications…
Bureau Veritas and CEA List have partnered to develop innovative "Software Development & Assessment Guidelines” enabling the design and production of high quality embedded software.
To read our press release related to Software Development & Assessment Guidelines