Technical Assistance for Industrial Projects
In the present industrial environment, access to high-level expertise is vital in order to analyze and resolve critical situations that may threaten the asset’s ultimate quality or availability.
Bureau Veritas: Industrial Expertise
With a long history of experience across a large range of assets, Bureau Veritas is uniquely positioned to assist you in all technical aspects of your industrial project.
Bureau Veritas has multi-disciplinary teams of experts, present in major industrial countries, who specialize in metallurgy, welding, transportation, asset installation, lifting & rotating equipment, pressure vessels and more.
Our extensive knowledge of certification processes allows us to assist your organization in both 1st and 2nd party certification.
Technical Assistance can include:
- Licensing support
- Due Diligence for industrial assets
- Fatigue studies
- Life extension and remaining life studies (flexible risers)
- Gap analysis in regard to international standards (ATEX, Australia and USA)
- 3D modeling and dispersion studies
- Corrosion analysis and remedial processes
1st Party Inspection or Testing:
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) (all techniques)
- Quality control and Expediting
- Welding certification assistance (AWS, EN 1090-1)
- Rotating machinery
- Pressure containment systems (vessels, pipes, etc.)
- Inspections and audits
Phone: +33 1 55 24 70 00
Send an e-mail