Meet Your Rail Infrastructure Project Needs
Railway construction projects are among the most regulated and complex. Metros, tramways and high speed trains must ensure safety wherever they run: over bridges, in tunnels, throughout the countryside or in urban environments. Safe infrastructures are key components to the global safety of railways.
Over and above safety, railway infrastructures also must take into account their environmental impact in order to conserve natural resources.
Given its long experience with railway projects in Europe and abroad, Bureau Veritas experts have:
- a deep knowledge of standards and compliance processes
- a wide awareness of specific geotechnical and structural questions
- technical expertise in major parts of railway projects (environment, civil works, signaling systems, rolling stock, etc.)
- an expansive network, which allows for large mobilization capabilities wherever they are needed
Our teams can help you inspect and ensure quality and compliance and meet your project's needs.
Rail Infrastructure Services: Benefit From Bureau Veritas' Extensive Experience in Regulatory Compliance
Bureau Veritas offers a wide range of testing, inspection and certification services to help actors in the railway industry meet compliance requirements including interoperability, quality and safety while reducing risk.
From safety studies to HSE hazards, we support you throughout each phase of your project.
Phone: +33 1 55 24 70 00
Send an e-mail
- SIL Certification
- Design Review
- Independent Safety Assessment for Railway Systems
- Dependability Studies
- Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Studies