- REQUEST FOR A QUOTE
Services to Aviation Industry
Regulatory compliance challenges with Aircraft Manufacturers, OEMs and MROs.
BUSINESS CONSTRAINTS AND LONG-TERM PERFORMANCE
Achieving or maintaining a healthy profitability in today’s economic environment, calls for specific strengths on the part of aviation industry companies. The pressure to create the right marketing mix has become more challenging than ever.
To meet these objectives BUREAU VERITAS offers….
A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES DEDICATED TO THE AVIATION INDUSTRY
- Audits, training, assistance to pave the way towards Design, Production and Maintenance Organisation Approvals (EASA Part 21-SubpartJ/G, 145/147/66, or any other National Aviation Authority regulation…)
- Support to Design and Product Assurance, RAMSST activities, functional analysis, reliability studies, stress analysis...
- Assistance to certification of embedded Software, on-board Equipment & Systems (DO 178, DO 254…)
- Management of the overall Certification Process (Systems, Structure and complete product) as per CS-25
- Manufacturing quality follow-up
- Conformity Check (ABD 100, ECSS, MIL SPEC, CEI 61508, EN 5012x…)
- Quality System Management and Improvement (EN 9100 series)
- Audit, Survey & Assessment of Maintenance, Design & Engineering sub-contracted activities
- Supply Chain Management
Assistance towards authority approvals:
With 150 laboratories in ythe world, we can offer many other specialized services including NDT, metallographic and stress analysis, electrical expertise...
Bureau Veritas, a real asset!
Expertise: Experts dedicated to aviation safety and recognized by Civil Aviation Authorities.
Independence: Reactivity, capacity for mobilisation and impartiality.
Recognition: More than 90 years of cooperation with Aeronautics & Space industries, and Civil Aviation Authorities.Worldwide Network: Bureau Veritas has a worldwide coverage with 1400 offices in 140 countries.