- Request for a quote
Airlines and MRO Assistance
Making latest Safety Standards and Regulatory Issues an asset for excellence…
BUSINESS CHALLENGE AND LONG-TERM PERFORMANCE
- A constantly more stringent regulatory environment to safeguard aviation safety
- Strengthening of globalisation and competition requiring more efficient organisations in aircraft operations and maintenance
- To meet EASA Standards to prevent operating BAN within the EU
COVERING A WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVITIES...
AND A WIDE RANGE OF REGULATORY STANDARDS:
- FAA, EMAR, any other NCAA
- EASA Part 147, EASA Part M, EASA Part 145 + 66, EASA Part 21J et 21 G,
- EASA Air Operations
- EASA Air Crew
From assessment to the implementation of solutions: Bureau Veritas approach for airlines and MRO assistance.
Bureau Veritas, a real asset!
Expertise: Experts dedicated to aviation safety and recognized by Civil Aviation Authorities.
Independence: Reactivity, capacity for mobilisation and impartiality.
Recognition: More than 90 years of cooperation with Aeronautics & Space industries, and Civil Aviation Authorities.Worldwide Network: Bureau Veritas has a worldwide coverage with 1400 offices in 140 countries.