- Request for a quote
Aviation Asset Management Assistance
Optimize risk management with our expertise
PROTECTING AIRCRAFT VALUE AND INTEGRITY
All Airline Companies, banks, export credit agencies, lessors and investors seek to preserve the integrity and value of their aircraft, particularly where transactions, financing or insurance policies are concerned.
YOUR CHALLENGE: A TECHNICAL ADVICE
- Getting independent, reliable technical advice
- Managing risks in connection with a change in status of aircraft (ie. registration, sale, leasing)
- Securing technical data relevant to your decision process (ie. transactions)
- Identifying, preventing and managing technical risks
- Managing transition periods within the aircraft lifecycle: re-delivery, repossession, sub-lease…
- Managing and controlling aircraft direct operating costs
- Receiving sound advice regarding proposed compensation payments by insurance companies
- Define the overall needs of our clients in close cooperation with key personnel.
- Propose turn-key solutions.
- Implement services as planned using dedicated and responsive teams with a project manager.
- Interim progress reports; final report upon completion of project.
- Continuous monitoring of our services by appointed Point of Contact (POC).
BUREAU VERITAS, a real asset!
- Bureau Veritas is an independent third party which does not own, lease or finance any aircraft,
- Technical expertise on many types of aircraft,
- Know-how in fact-finding and investigation,
- Bureau Veritas has worldwide coverage with 1400 offices and laboratories in 140 countries.
- 90 years of participation and support with all of the aviation industry players, the civil aviation authorities and worldwide regulatory organisations