Electronic Scrap Services
Analysing the precious metals content in Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
Electronic scrap is one of the fastest growing secondary metal streams in the world. The range of increasingly valuable metals, contained in the circuit boards of electrical goods, make electronic scrap a highly valuable commodity. Bureau Veritas’ skilled experts are here to provide you with an independent, precise and reliable measurement of the metal content of your circuit boards.
Our recent investment in new electronic scrap facilities enable us to offer you a service that is second to none. This includes the ability to prepare and process circuit boards, if required, ready for assaying by Bureau Veritas – the trusted name in commercial settlement testing for 150 years. We will be delivering industry leading turn-around times using environmentally efficient processes.
Key Benefits of our Electronic Scrap Services
- Precise measurement of the metal content of your electronic scrap
- Select your preferred destination for each e-scrap shipment based on our results
- Independent measure of metal content allows trading parties to agree on value
- ISO 17025 accredited laboratories provide quality assurance
- Our processes comply with all relevant environmental legislation
|Logistics & Warehousing||Recycling||Specialised Testing Services||Trading|