Loading & Discharge Supervision & Inspection
Helping to safeguard your interests
Operating within the world’s major ports, growing regions, production, extraction and refining sites, Bureau Veritas aim to minimize commercial risk by quickly and accurately determining the condition, quality and properties of goods transported, loaded or discharged.
Our worldwide inspection network helps you to reduce the risk of loss or damage of goods at key points in the supply chain. Accurate and timely loading, discharging and sampling all contribute to mitigate loss exposure.
Whether you are shipping a consignment of grains, by-products or pulses, Bureau Veritas can help safeguard your interests by providing independent inspection and testing services during loading or discharge.
Key Benefits include:
- Appropriate international standards and procedures are adhered to (ISO, GAFTA, and FOSFA).
- Our certificates of quality and quantity are accepted by globally recognized producers, traders and financial institutions.
- Conformity to best-practice ethical, health and safety and environmental standards.
- Timely reporting of incidents by experienced inspectors.
- Issuance of protest letters to all concerned parties.
Request more information or use the Contact Us area to speak to a Consulting expert.
LOADING & DISCHARGE SERVICES