Quality & Quantity Determination
Protecting your commercial interests through accurate testing & inspection services
From grains and fertilizers through to grain bi-products and speciality refined oils, Bureau Veritas has the knowledge, experience and network to provide accurate quality and quantity determination. We offer a host of specifically developed sampling procedures for belt loaded goods, stockpiles, silos, warehouses, holds and tanks.
Our global network of state-of-the-art laboratories and qualified inspectors will provide assurance that the samples taken are truly representative of the cargo and in accordance with international standards.
Key Benefits include:
- Independent and experienced personnel based in all key locations worldwide.
- Conformity to best-practice ethical, health and safety and environmental standards.
- Appropriate international standards and procedures are adhered to (ISO, GAFTA, and FOSFA).
- Our certificates of quality and quantity are accepted by the world’s main producers, traders and financial institutions.
- Timely reporting of results and certification for negotiation of documentary credits.
- Global consistency of inspector best practices.
Request more information or use the Contact Us area to speak to a Consulting expert.
QUALITY & QUANTITY DETERMINATION SERVICES